View Current Job Listings at Women’s Specialists of New Mexico, Ltd.
Women’s Specialists of New Mexico currently has the following positions open. Resumes for these positions maybe submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Job Title: Appointment Scheduler/Operator
Summary of Position Description:
Responsible for answering and directing phone calls to the appropriate personal; schedule appointments for all providers in all WSNM locations.
- Schedule patient appointments according to pre-established guidelines
- Transfer calls to appropriate departments or personal
- Confirm patient appointments two days in advance (when needed by reception)
- Work compatibly with all other departments and employees of WSNM
- Cover Main Operator as necessary
- Provide excellent communication and customer service
- Engage in positive patient interactions
- Become proficient in practice management computer system and telephone/voicemail system
- Distribute incoming mail and packages;
- Mail out recall cards;
- Sort and scan patient “Release of Information” forms;
- Additional duties as necessary.
- High school degree or GED
- Minimum of one year experience with multiple phone lines preferred;
- Knowledge of computer systems and telephone/voice mail system preferred;
- Strong customer service and communication skills.
- Hearing, speaking and visual acuity;
- Sitting for long periods of time;
- Hand/wrist movement to write, use computer, phone and copier.