Women’s Specialists of New Mexico is dedicated to the health of women in all phases of their life, from teen and GYN care to motherhood and cosmetic services. WSNM has been a leading provider of healthcare to women since 1974.
We are the largest private practice OB/GYN in the State of New Mexico.
With your help, we are looking forward to continued growth and prosperity as we find new and better ways to serve our patients’ needs. We offer competitive salaries, flexible schedules, great benefits and pride in a job well done.
Women’s Specialists of New Mexico has earned the distinction for its workplace policies by Family Friendly New Mexico, a statewide project developed to recognize companies that have adopted policies that give New Mexico businesses an edge in recruiting and retaining the best employees. Come be a part of our amazing team of healthcare professionals.
View Current Job Listings at Women’s Specialists of New Mexico, Ltd.
Women’s Specialists of New Mexico currently has the following positions open. Resumes for these positions maybe submitted to email@example.com.
Job Title: IT Support
Work Schedule: Part-Time (20 hours per week) Monday through Friday
Summary of Position Description:
- Responsible for providing support to employees in the following areas: EMR software assistance to include problem solving, troubleshooting and training; and help desk duties to include technical assistance and support with computer systems, hardware and software issues.
Primary Duties Include:
- Provide subject matter expert knowledge of EMR software
- Design and implement testing, scenarios, scripts and procedures for applications, updates and upgrades
- Establish program set up of new staff to include setup of data cloud users
- Create and maintain templates and programming maintenance of post upgrades
- Deliver training to providers in the proper and effective use of EMR
- Act as a support liaison between staff and the software developer, and coordinate system enhancements and program upgrades
- Monitor and respond quickly and effectively to requests received through the IT helpdesk
- Provide technical assistance and support for incoming concerns and issues related to systems, software and hardware
- Train incoming staff
- Report significant recurring issues to IT support organization (Lighthouse)
- Experience in computer support services, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Excellent organizational, communication and training skills
- Knowledge of computer programs and training principles
- Knowledge of troubleshooting and customer service related concepts
- Skill in training a variety of users on computer applications and programs
- Skill in effective interpersonal skills and training methods
- Skill in masterful problem-solving
- Ability to interact with employees at all levels of computer understanding
- Ability to solve problems and work independently
- Ability to be well-organized and prioritize effectively
- Hearing, speaking and visual acuity
- Ability to sit for long periods of time
- Prolonged hand/wrist movement while using computer, printer, scanner & telephone
Job Title: Triage Nurse
Summary of Position Description:
Responsible for evaluating and communicating, primarily by phone, patient needs with the use of protocols as available ensuring appropriate level of care.
- Return phone calls in a timely manner
- Administer injectables and provide educational material during nurse visit
- Good communication with providers regarding patient’s care
- Clear concise charting on each interaction with a patient
- Excellent understanding of lab and procedure results
- Attain adequate computer skills in the practice management computer system
- See walk-in patients
- Staple removal/wound care
- Administer IV hydration
- Schedule appointments
- Work compatibly with other departments and employees of WSNM
- Any other assigned duties as necessary or desirable by management
- RN or LPN, preferably with OB/GYN experience
- Excellent organizational, communication and customer service skills
- Hearing, speaking and visual acuity;
- Must have the ability to lift at least 20 pounds ;
- Ability to walk, bend, stoop, reach overhead, stand for long periods of time;
- Hand/wrist movement to write, use computer, phone and copier
All applicants will be considered without regard to race, color, national origin, religion, ancestry, gender, age (if 40 or over), physical and/or mental handicap, serious medical condition, spousal affiliation, sexual orientation, gender identity or other factors protected by applicable law.