All of our offices accept Most Major Medical Plans!
|Beech Streets/PPO Next||Medicare|
|Blue Cross Blue Shield||Molina Centennial Care|
|Cigna||MultiPlan / PHCS|
|Coventry Health Care / First Health||NM Health Connections|
|Fortified Provider Network||PPO USA / GEHA|
|Health Smart Preferred Care||Presbyterian Health Plan|
|Humana / Choice Care||United Health Care|
For questions about your healthcare insurance please call us at 505.843.6168 or email email@example.com.
- When registering, you will be asked for your insurance information and to sign an authorization for us to bill your insurance.
- It is our policy to collect any estimated self-pay balances or co-payments at time of your visit.
- If you have a managed care plan, you may be required to obtain a referral, prior authorization, or pre-certification for your visit or procedure.
- If you have an insurance plan with which we do not participate, we will file as a courtesy to you. If we have not received payment from your insurance company within 45 days of the date of service, you will be expected to pay the balance in full. You are responsible for all charges.
- Missed appointments represent a cost to us, to you, and to the other patients who could have been seen by one of our providers in the time we set aside for you.
- If you are unable to make your appointment, we ask you that you please cancel 24 hours prior to your appointment.
- We reserve the right to charge for missed or late-canceled appointments.
- In rare cases when there is excessive abuse of missed appointments, we may choose to discharge patients from our practice.
For billing questions, please call (505) 843-6168 ext. 3505.